Southill Community Energy has made a real breakthrough with this morning's article in The Times newspaper which gives our campaign important national exposure:
As only 1 of a handful of community-owned solar schemes in the whole country it could belong to you. So what will Southill Community Energy do?
- Creation of clean renewable energy on your doorstep - enough to power 1,100 homes almost equivalent to the energy needs of Finstock, Fawler and Charlbury, saving 2,372 tonnes of CO2 every year
- Profits from the scheme to be ploughed back into the local communities estimated to be £30,000 annually
- Promoting biodiversity on and around the site
- 5% return on your shares when you choose to join with a minimum investment of £250
- Feel good factor of owning shares in something local and ethical, our communities have the first priority to purchase shares, don't miss out!
This is a once in a life-time opportunity to be part of joining your local community renewable energy scheme, let's make it happen.
Please join us now - buy shares through Ethex.