The Directors of Southill Solar will be in Witney on Friday 1st April to meet people interested in investing in Southill Community Energy. We're building a solar farm less than 10 miles from Witney and we're looking for people who are passionate about sustainability, and value community, to help us do it.
We'll be at the Waitrose clock tower on Friday 1st April from 9am
Come and meet the directors of Southill Community Energy. Find out;
- Why we're building Southill Solar
- How Southill Community Energy, our community energy company, works
- Our plans to use the community fund - and how it can benefit residents of Witney
- How you can join us, invest and get a 5% return
Why invest in Southill Solar
Investing in Southill Solar is a chance to join in a community-owned, community-run solar farm.
- Get a 5% return - better than the bank
- Great ethical investment for your children
- See why this fund manager, CEO and dad of 2 is investing
Ask all your questions (and we're happy to chat one-on-one, if you would prefer.)
You can also contact us now if you need answers right away.